Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork with Cubed Meat.
You can make Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork with Cubed Meat using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork with Cubed Meat
- It’s 250 grams of Pork loin block.
- It’s 2 slice of ↑ or Pork loin for tonkatsu.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- It’s 1 small of piece ☆Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 clove of ☆Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 4 tbsp of 〇Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of just under 2 tablespoons 〇Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 〇Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 〇Sake.
- Prepare 150 ml of 〇Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 〇Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork with Cubed Meat step by step
- Pierce the meat cubes with a fork. Cut into bite size pieces and marinate in the ☆ ingredients..
- If you are using tonkatsu meat, cut into bite sizes and pierce with a fork. Marinate in the ☆ ingredients..
- Cut off the fat in Step 2 if you want to make an even healthier version of the dish..
- Combine the 〇 ingredients..
- Roughly cut carrots into rolling slices. Put in a microwave-safe container and cover with water (not listed). Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for about 5 minutes (adjust the time according to your desired doneness)..
- Cut the onion in half crosswise. Then cut lengthwise into bite-sized pieces..
- Clean the peppers and cut in half vertically. Slice diagonally into bite-sized pieces..
- Take the meat out of the marinade from Step 1 and coat with cake flour. Shake off the excess flour and place on parchment paper. Put on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 230°C (450°F)..
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute the ingredients from Steps 5, 6, and 7, and season with salt and pepper (not listed). Once cooked, take them out of the pan..
- Clean the pan and add the sauce that you set aside in Step 4. Stir constantly and cook over low heat to thicken. Add the ingredients from Steps 8 and 9 and coat the sauce. Serve!.