You can cook Dates Milkshake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates Milkshake
- Prepare 10-12 of Dates (Remove the seeds & Cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk (Chilled Preferred).
- Prepare 2-3 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need of Sugar (Not required, but optional if someone prefer to be sweet).
- You need of Ice Cubes (Optional).
Dates Milkshake instructions
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a uniform mix and a medium consistency. Pour it into a serving glass and serve..
- Note: – For Dates which are hard – Once the dates are cut into small pieces and soak it in lukewarm milk for 15-20 minutes..
recipe by Malini Pai (Pai's Kitchen) @cookpad