Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard.
You can make Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard
- You need of For Cake.
- It’s of Sorghum flour.
- Prepare of Other flours eggshells, pumpkin seed, papaya seed, avocado seed.
- You need of Wholemeal wheat flour.
- You need of Extra fibre from crushed corn cobs, seed husks, etc.
- It’s of combined flour and fibre 3 small cups. Experiment proportions.
- It’s of free range eggs.
- Prepare of herbal salt.
- It’s of tea masala.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of Traditional kitchen oven.
- Prepare of For Custard.
- Prepare of whole avocado (organic).
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of organic milk and more to adjust thickness.
- It’s of walnut.
- You need of Blender.
Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard instructions
- Be cooking something else in your traditional kitchen. Oven uses open fire..
- Mix your cake batter the conventional way. No complicated technique needed..
- Grease a cake pan or sufuria, put your batter in it and place in the open fire oven. It will acquire a smoky flavour. You can try it in a smoker. Here is the finished product..
- Let the cake cool inside this traditional cupboard (it has a way of imparting a woodiness on food) before turning it out of the sufuria or cake pan..
- To serve, blend the avocado, milk, sugar and walnuts with a little herbal salt and pour over a piece of fibery goodness..
- Trust me, it's delicious. Take it from a foodie! Even the old guys loved it! Try replace the sugar with honey..
recipe by Grace's Lab @cookpad