Keto mug cake. The Best Keto Cake In A Mug. Honestly, this cake is so rich that it might be more fitting to call it a You can choose to use nuts or almond flour for this keto mug cake with no egg, whatever is easier. Keto Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake Recipe.
Purchasing through a link may result in my earning a small consideration at no extra cost to you.] The beauty of keto mug cakes is that you can enjoy an occasional sweet treat but without ruining your daily macros. It won't raise your blood sugars and it won't trigger sugar cravings. Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug. You can cook Keto mug cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto mug cake
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of erythritol.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of dbsp vanilla essence.
- It’s of Decor.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- You need of Raspberries.
- It’s of Low carb chocolate sauce.
Keto Recipes > Keto Dessert Recipes. Making a keto mug cake is so simple and all follow the same process. This Keto mug cake satisfies even the most urgent peanut butter needs. It is possible to make a totally flourless pb mug cake with only peanut butter, egg, sweetener and a little bit of baking powder.
Keto mug cake instructions
- Measure the dry ingredients into a mug or jelly jar and mix completely with a fork..
- Add the egg, vanilla essence and water, stirring completely making sure to get it all from the bottom. Let batter sit 1-2 minutes..
- Microwave for 50 seconds, depending on your microwave. Decorate with whipped cream, raspberries and low carb chocolate sauce..
This keto chocolate mug cake is dedicated to the lazy baker in all of us! But keep in mind that lazy in no way means 'less discerning', as this little guy right here might even rival our famous chocolate cake. This is the BEST easy low carb mug cake for keto. Today is the income tax due date in the US, but it's also Mug cakes are typically baked in a cup and left in there. Since I wanted this to be a miniature double layer frosted.