Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com.
You can cook Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com
- You need 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Prepare 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- It’s 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- It’s 1 of Chives for garnish.
Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
recipe by Bargainhunter @cookpad