Cheesy potato bites. Get crunchy, popable cheesy potato bites in this great recipe. VELVEETA® Cheesy Potato Bites are great for game day and have an ooey gooey, cheesy center! These Baked Potato Bites are something like "mini baked potatoes" or "potato skins".
These cheesy smashed potato bites are awesome for any party or game day snack. The melted bacon, cheese and onion topping will have you coming back for more. Scrub sweet potatoes until clean and cut into ½-inch slices. You can have Cheesy potato bites using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy potato bites
- It’s of Leftover mashed potatoes.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Bread crumps.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets, then brush sweet potato tops. Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Some might even say it's packed too densely for their. Peel and slice potatoes into chunks.
Cheesy potato bites instructions
- Beat the egg in a bowl and put aside.Season bread crumps with pinch of salt in another bowl put aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes with grated cheese and roll into balls. (your preferred size).
- In a deep pan, heat oil..
- Coat mash balls in egg one after the other, then coat with bread crumps. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with preferred sauce..
Place in a saucepot and cover with cold water; bring to a boil. These Cheesy Jalapeño Potato Bites are crunchy, creamy and utterly delicious! Recipe by Alicia Naidoo Course: Lunch, SnacksCuisine. The possibilities for delicious variations of cheesy sweet potato bites is endless! Our cheesy potato bites are an easy & delicious appetizer chocked full of veggies & creamy Cabot We'd love to hear your thoughts on these mini cheesy potato bites, so please rate and review the.