Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant. This is a video on how to make an eggless dark chocolate cake, chocolate truffle cake, dark chocolate cake with gannache at home. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. To make this eggless chocolate cake with wheat flour, butter & milk just use little more water or milk.
Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour. Reviews for: Photos of Eggless Chocolate Cake II. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is one of the best I have come across. You can make Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant
- It’s of all-purpose flour or organic maida or wheat flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder (use good quality cocoa).
- Prepare of Baking soda (check expiry date).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of sugar (organic, or 1.5 cups jaggery).
- Prepare of Water (use milk to make rich cake).
- It’s of oil (light olive oil or melted butter).
- It’s of Vanilla extract (or vanilla powder or essence as needed).
Super easy to make and without requiring any fancy ingredients or equipments, this is You could top this chocolate cake with Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate syrup or use it as a base to make a host of delicious desserts like. This is a moist, light and fluffy eggless chocolate cake with a soft tender crumb. Learn eggless chocolate cake recipe with condensed milk. This eggless cake is rich, dense and moist in texture.
Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant step by step
- Preparation for eggless chocolate cake recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C for at least 15 mins..
- Grease a 8 or 9 inch round cake pan & drizzle some flour on it. or Line with a parchment paper. Set aside..
- Mix plain flour, cocoa,salt and baking soda. Sieve the mix at least twice to aerate the flour..
- Add sugar and mix it well. I use fine sugar. If you are using coarse one then you can also dissolve it in 1 cup water (called for the recipe) and pour it in the next step..
- Make a well in the center. Pour water,oil, vanilla and lemon juice or vinegar..
- Gently begin to mix well. Do not over mix..
- Pour it to the cake pan. Knock it a few times against the kitchen counter..
- Bake for 25 to 28 mins. Check after 23 mins. To check if it is completely baked, insert a skewer in the center of the cake and check. It must come out clean..
- Allow it to cool down for 8 to 10 mins. Invert it gently on a wire rack. Allow it to cool completely..
- If you want three Layers use this process 3 time or if you have same size cake tin u can 3 layer cake at a time..
Happy new year to all of you. On this festive occasion I am presenting eggless cake. Yes I know I am posting this recipe a bit late but better late. Here's some Eggless Choco Lava Cake for you all! Now whether you call it Chocolate Fondant, or Molten Lava or Choco Lava Cake, it can be a task to make them as it requires quite a time with loads of ingredients.