Taco Stuffed Potatoes. These Taco Stuffed Potatoes are meant to be a main dish, and are definitely big enough and filling enough. Just think twice baked potatoes turned taco. Double Stuffed Taco Potatoes are hearty and filling enough to eat as a main course.
Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Recipe: Slow Cooker Taco-Stuffed Potatoes. by Kelli Foster. The potatoes are pierced with a fork, rubbed with just a little bit of cooking oil, and seasoned with salt. You can cook Taco Stuffed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes or regular baking potatoes, cooked.
- Prepare 1 lb. of taco meat.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, guacamole, sour cream.
- Prepare of limes, fresh sliced.
And if you can bake the potatoes in a microwave. A perfect baked potato stuffed with spicy taco meat and topped with cheese, sour cream and onions – my Taco Stuffed Baked Potatoes are a delicious way to change up your Taco Tuesday. Use leftover baked potatoes to whip up this flavorful dinner. Wait, before you go asking me if potatoes are paleo, read this.
Taco Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Cook hamburger with black pepper, cumin, chili powder until browned; drain. Add in a small amount of salsa if you like.This is your taco meat..
- Top each potato with taco meat and then desired toppings..
- The sweet potato is unbelievably good with the taco meat, but its great on regular potatoes as well. Enjoy!.
Then, you just stuff baked sweet potatoes with your turkey taco mixture, topping each with cheese and/or your other favorite taco toppings! Turkey taco stuffed sweet potatoes are super easy to make. Change up Taco Tuesday with Taco Stuffed Potatoes, a twist on the traditional taco. Tender fluffy potatoes are topped with a saucy ground beef mixture, your favorite taco toppings and a surprise. Reviews for: Photos of Taco-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.