Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing.
You can cook Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- It’s of For the cupcakes:.
- Prepare 130 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 45 g of ground almonds.
- You need 175 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 175 g of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coffee dissolved in 2 tbsps boiling water.
- It’s 3 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- It’s 75 g of finely chopped walnuts.
- You need of For the caramel icing:.
- You need 30 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 80 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of dairy free cream.
- You need 125 g of icing sugar.
- You need 8 of walnuts for decorating.
Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Line a 8 hole muffin tray with paper cases Beat together the gluten free flour, ground almonds, dairy free spread, caster sugar, eggs, milk and coffee until light and fluffy Stir in the chopped walnuts Divide between the muffin cases Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely Make the icing by melting the dairy free spread and brown sugar in a pan over a low heat Bring to the boil Stir in the dairy free cream and boil for 2 minutes Allow to cool then whisk in the icing sugar Spread onto the cupcakes and top with a walnut.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad