Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole. This made from scratch Cheesy Ham and Potato Chowder is thick and creamy and the perfect way to breathe new life into your leftover ham. This recipe is one of my family's favorites. The ham chowder is chock-full of potatoes, ham and carrots.
If you are looking for a recipe to use up your leftover holiday ham, make this Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup. I usually make this to use up leftover ham. This is easy to adapt with other ingredients. You can cook Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole
- It’s 1 box of scalloped potatoes+ingredients called for on the box.
- You need 2 cups of cubed ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced mushroom and purple onion.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, soul seasoning and Mrs dash original.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s of Top with Parmesan cheese.
I don't put celery in mine. I have added garlic sometimes as well. All Reviews for Cheesy Ham and Corn Chowder. Cinnamon was not a good addition to this chowder.
Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 450. Mix ingredients called for on package of potatoes and potatoes together in a lightly greased 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Dice onion and mushroom and mix in plus, spices, milk, shredded cheese, ham and peas. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes..
May try it again with a plain ham steak in future. It starts with some diced ham (which. This cheesy ham chowder is the most mouthwatering solution! Even if you don't have any leftover ham, it's perfect to make on a chilly weeknight. Cheesy Ham & Asparagus Quiche is a rich and decadent recipe perfect for a special brunch or dinner.