Pumpkin Dump Cake.
You can cook Pumpkin Dump Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Dump Cake
- You need of Can Pumpkin.
- You need of Can Evaporated Milk.
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare of Yellow Gluten Free Cake Mix.
- It’s of Melted Butter.
- Prepare of Chopped Pecans, Optional.
Pumpkin Dump Cake instructions
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and spices until well combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish..
- Sprinkle the top with yellow cake mix..
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecans (Optional)..
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake..
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and the custard is set..
recipe by Jennifer @cookpad