Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim.
You can cook Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 lb of baby potatoes, large ones cut into halves and small ones leave as whole.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey (reduce to 3 tbsp to your taste).
- It’s of sesame seeds for garnish.
Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add cooking oil and potatoes. Pan fry the potatoes about 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes’s edges are slightly light golden brown..
- Mix water and soy sauce. Pour soy sauce mixture into the potatoes and bring it to boil..
- Add honey into the potatoes and bring it to boil. Keep hard boil until most of the liquid is gone and thicken, 15 to 20 mins or until the potatoes are fully cooked. Stir occasionally so the potatoes will cook evenly and coated with the sauce evenly..
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds to your taste. You can serve immediately or keep it in a fridge for 3 to 4 days. It can be eaten cold, room temperature or hot. Enjoy!.