Ham and Cheese Breakfast Cups.
You can have Ham and Cheese Breakfast Cups using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- It’s 8 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 4 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 small of Onion (optional).
- It’s 1/4 small of Bell pepper (optional & and color you like).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Shredded Cheddar cheese (swiss cheese would be fantastic also).
- It’s 1 of A splash of milk for the eggs.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to tase.
- It’s 1 of Tops of green onions.
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Cups instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. In a small pan, sauté onions and peppers till tender..
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, unless you have one of those good non-stick pans, and place one slice of ham in each making a little cup..
- While veggies are cooking, beat together eggs, milk, and salt & pepper..
- Add a spoon full of veggies to each cup. Put 1 TBSP of cheese in each then fill ham cup with egg. The egg will also fill outside the ham, but that is fine. It takes about 1/2 an egg for each cup. Top with the chopped green onion tops and bake for 20-25 minutes..
- I got this recipe from Pinterest and had to share cause I couldn't find this one on here..
recipe by LadybugDiva @cookpad