Oats dates Cake.
You can cook Oats dates Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats dates Cake
- It’s of milk.
- You need of oats.
- You need of wheat flour.
- You need of oil.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of dates.
- You need of brown sugar or u can use normal sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Dry fruits.
Oats dates Cake instructions
- Firstly Soak the pitted dates in milk for around 2 hours until it becomes soft. Blend this to a smooth paste..
- Add oil, vanilla essence and sugar in dates paste and mix well..
- Sieve wheat flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- Now mix all dry ingredients in dates paste, mix gently. If you want you can add some dry food in mixture..
- Transfer it to a prepared baking loaf tin and put some dry fruit on the mixture..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 mins.
- Let it cool completely before slicing..
recipe by Minakshi Singh @cookpad