You can have Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 100 gm of all purpose flour or maida.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
- It’s 100 gm of castor sugar or powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- It’s As needed of Dry fruit like cashews and raisins, you can also put walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Banana cake instructions
- Grease a baking dish and line with baking paper. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven at 200° degree for 10 mins..
- Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside..
- In a glass bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the egg one at a time until the egg is well incorporated. (Please don't over mix).
- Add the flour spoon by by spoon till all the flour is incorporated well..
- Add vanilla essence, milk and chopped dry fruits and mix well. Garnish with dry fruits or banana slices..
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 50 mins or till a skewer comes out clean at 180°degree..
- Cool, cut and serve..
recipe by Caroline's Kitchen. @cookpad