Quick Breakfast in a Mug.
You can cook Quick Breakfast in a Mug using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Breakfast in a Mug
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of cooked breakfast sausage or bacon or ham.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of spinach, mushrooms, tomatoe, onion…….
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, red pepper flakes….
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (any flavor).
Quick Breakfast in a Mug instructions
- Find your favorite oversized, microwavable coffee mug or soup bowl..
- Crack 2 eggs into mug and scramble slightly..
- Add milk and whip gently.
- Choose the rest of your ingredients!.
- My fav is eggs, sausage, spinach, red pepper flakes and pepperjack cheese.
- Save about half of your cheese to put on top..
- Mix together in your mug and microwave on high for 1 1/2-2 mins. You will see that egg is mostly set..
- Add the rest of your cheese and microwave another 30 secs..
recipe by bear64 @cookpad