Oats & dates laddoos.
You can have Oats & dates laddoos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oats & dates laddoos
- It’s of oats.
- It’s of mashed dates, seeds removed.
- You need of chopped nuts (I used cashew nuts and pistachios).
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- It’s of melted ghee or more as needed.
Oats & dates laddoos step by step
- Measure out oats and set aside Pit the dates and mash with your fingertips. Set aside Chop the nuts coarsely.
- In a dry pan, add the oats and nuts. Roast until light golden brown, about 5-8 minutes Transfer to a spice grinder or food processor and process into a coarse powder.
- Transfer the oats and nuts powder into a bowl and add the chia seeds, if using Mix well to combine Add the dates Using your fingertips, gently mix in….
- Add ghee a little at a time and bring the mixture together until you are able to shape into balls Make small lemon-sized ladoo and set aside.
- Coat the laddoos with sesame seeds and serve…..
- Store in airtight container in room temperature for up to three days…..
recipe by Dr Naquiya Khambati @cookpad