Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free).
You can make Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free)
- Prepare 1 box of gluten-free yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free) step by step
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Reserve 2/3 cup of cake mix for filling..
- In large mixing bowl, combine remaining cake mix, butter, & 1 egg. Mix until crumbly. Press into prepared pan. Bake @ 350°F for 15-20 minutes, until light brown..
- Meanwhile prepare filling in a large mixing bowl by mixing the reserve cake mix, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, & 3 eggs. Beat @ medium speed for 1-2 minutes..
- Pour filling over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with pecans. Return to oven. Bake 30-35 minutes in 375°F oven or til filling is set. Then cool before cutting..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad