Qubani ka meetha. Qubani ka Meetha Recipe with step by step photos – Khubani ka meetha is a very popular sweet dish of Hyderabad. How to Make Hyderabadi Qubani Ka Meetha or Apricot Dessert at Home from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Subscribe.
A Hyderabadi gathering is never complete without the presence of this glorious meetha that has. Qubani ka meetha (Urdu: خوبانی کا میٹھا) is an Indian sweet Dried apricots from Afghanistan are especially prized for their flavor. Khubani ka meetha is a very popular dessert of Hyderabadi cuisine. You can have Qubani ka meetha using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Qubani ka meetha
- You need 250 gms of Apricots (qubani seeds).
- Prepare 150 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Qubani ka Meetha (Urdu: خوبانی کا میٹھا) een Nederlandse zoet gemaakt van gedroogde abrikozen afkomstig uit Hyderabad. Het is een gemeenschappelijk kenmerk bij Hyderabadi bruiloften. Qubani ka meetha hinges on the quality of the preserved apricots (the form that most of us are familiar with) and the tiny apricot kernels concealed within the seeds. Khubani/ Qubani Ka Meetha is another famous Hyderabadi sweet dish made of dried Apricots & nuts.
Qubani ka meetha step by step
- Soak the apricots in a bowl loaded with water over night.
- Next day morning try to separate the seeds from it don’t throw away the seeds take this soaked apricots in a cooking pan smash it with hand and let it put it on a low flame and add sugar let to boil and until sugar syrup come out stir in between thoroughly make sure the apricots are cooked well add the vanilla essence turn of the flame let it cool toppings u can break the seeds and add the badam of it and fresh cream that’s it freshly quick homemade qubani ka meetha is ready 😍👌🏻.
It is a popular at Hyderabadi feasts and weddings. Qubani ka meetha is an Indian sweet made from dried apricots originating from Hyderabad. Source: vegrecipesofindia Qubani ka Meetha was a royal dessert in India for years because it wasn't a native fruit, then. Katso arkistovideoleikkeitä aiheesta qubani ka meetha. Get Qubani Ka Meetha essential facts below.