Mug Cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Basically a cake in a cup, right? Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably. A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. You can have Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mug Cake
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more.
Mug Cake step by step
- In a mug add egg and beat until fuffly then add sugar,milk,oil or vanilla essence mix them until sugar desolved.
- In plate sift flour,Cocopowder or baking powder 3 times.
- Add them in the wet mixture slowly slowly mix well with slow speed.
- Then microwave for 2mins.
- Add milk chocolate on the top.It's ready to serve..
An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. Done in minutes, this mug cake is a quick fix for a sweet craving. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! The thing is, mug cakes, mug brownies, and mug muffins are notorious for being considered unhealthy or loaded with sugar.