Gluten free chocolate torte.
You can cook Gluten free chocolate torte using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free chocolate torte
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate (75% cocoa solids is best).
- You need 50 g of raisins.
- Prepare 50 g of morello or dried cherries (dried cranberries work too).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of brandy.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- It’s 150 ml of double cream, lightly whipped.
- It’s 225 g of gluten free biscuits – I used ginger nut but you can vary.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted pistachio nuts – chopped.
- Prepare of Silicon or loosed based cake tin – greased.
- You need of Cocoa powder and thick double cream to serve.
Gluten free chocolate torte instructions
- The day before you want to serve the torte soak the cherries and raisins in the brandy. Cover and leave overnight..
- When you are ready to makes the torte, place broken chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water on a very low heat. Do not let the bowl touch the water.After about 5 minutes the melted chocolate and butter mix should be glossy and smooth.
- Remove the bowl from over the water and cool the chocolate mixture for a few minute. Stir..
- Fold in the lightly whipped double cream, followed by chopped pistachios, fruit soaked in brandy and chopped gluten-free biscuits..
- Mix well and spoon into the prepared cake tin. Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. (I usually make a day in advance to really bring out the flavours)..
- When you are ready to serve, remove from cake tin, place on a serving plate and dust with cocoa powder. Serve with cream and soft fruit if they are in season..
recipe by Bellhorse @cookpad