Domino potatoes with a twist. Learn how to play Bendomino with us! Bendominos play like regular dominoes, but their innovative curved design gives you much more control over the game as. Like the ideas to layer onions underneath potatoes, and to try with sweet potatoes.
Better yet, you can make them year-round! Peel potatoes and trim ends (do not rinse). These delicious Domino Potatoes are beyond delicious and so simple to make. You can have Domino potatoes with a twist using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Domino potatoes with a twist
- It’s 5 of normal size potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 100 g of smoked cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed spices.
- Prepare 6 of bay leaves.
We have video instructions from Annabel Langbein. All you'll need is a few minutes prep time, and you've got an easy side dish. Andrew just celebrated his sixth birthday last week, and like many little boys, he's obsessed with Star Wars. Taking a stack of potatoes like you would a stack of cards, lay it on its side in a medium baking dish.
Domino potatoes with a twist instructions
- Slice the peeled potatoes really thin and organise them well in the glass pan, put bay leaves between the potatoes.
- Mix the heavy cream with the spice mix (any mixed spices work),and pour it on the potatoes.Put slices of smoked cheese between the potatoes.
- My spice mix consist of indian, french, mexican etc spice mixes, but any mix will work well.
- Put the potatoe in the oven for 1 hour, on grade 3 or 4 in gas oven or 200 degrees celsius in electric. After one hour put the oven to grade 6 to make the top crispy.
Use the reserved potato ends to keep the stack up. As you lay them in, angle the slices to look like dominoes that have fallen over. Look for long, similar sized potatoes for the neatest finish. Only complaint was that there was too much cheese which kind of overpowered the taste of the potato. Bacon bits were probably cooked with garlic and.