Potato corn capsicum curry. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice and pulao. This is a perfect sidedish for roti or chapati. This curry is so simple to make but it taste so yummy.
Aloo capsicum recipe – Easy stir fried dish made with potatoes, capsicum, spices & herbs. This dry aloo capsicum curry is a super easy & quick recipe for It is a dry curry or sabzi, if you like to have a moist curry just pour very little water to cook. I also make this aloo capsicum differently each time by. You can make Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato corn capsicum curry
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
How to make Potato Capsicum Curry : Heat little bit of oil in a saucepan and fry the coriander seeds along with Kashmiri red chillies. Indian Dish,Potato Capsicum Curry Potato Masala Curry. Aloo capsicum, potato and bell pepper vegetarian curry, served with paratha fried flatbread in the traditional way Aloo capsicum curry and paratha side view. Corn capsicum sabzi – corn not only taste great but is also very good for health.
Potato corn capsicum curry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
I often use corn in my cooking. I mainly use it in salads and chats. Once the potato get half cooked or becomes little soft add the fried capsicum and all dry powders, salt as needed and mix well. Close the lid and cook till the raw smell of the masala goes. No need to add water ,cooking in low heat with closed lid will make the potato soft and tastier.