rich chocolate cake.
You can have rich chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of rich chocolate cake
- It’s 1 box of devils food cake.
- Prepare 4 oz of sourkraut.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 box of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
rich chocolate cake instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°F drain and grease. and flower a 9 ×13 cake pan.
- drain and rinse the sourkraut add to your mixing bowl with. all of your other ingredients and mix well.
- pour into your greased /floured baking pan. bake. 26-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center when tested..
- let cool and frost with your favorite frosting.I like peanut butter frosting. and for everyone who is a little put off by the sourkraut. you honestly don't taste it at all. It is in there to keep the cake super moist and dense. enjoy and happy cooking!.
recipe by Manders1229 @cookpad