You can make Bbq breakfast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq breakfast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of portobello mushroom.
- You need 3 of medium asparagus.
- It’s 3 slices of parma ham.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of small/medium sweet potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of good quality red pesto.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Watercress for garnish (optional).
- It’s of Chives for garnish (optional).
Bbq breakfast instructions
- Using the veg peeler, peel the thick ends of asparagus..
- Wash the sweet potato really well. Cut it in 1 cm thick steaks. Brush them with olive oil..
- Cut off the remaining leg of mushroom. Brush the surface with the olive oil. Drizzle bottom of the mushroom with balsamic vinegar and season it..
- Wrap the asparagus with the parma ham leaving the top part uncovered. Brush the top of asparagus with olive oil.
- Cut the tomato in half and brush it with olive oil.
- On the pre heated Bbq (medium) place the sweet potato and mushrooms. Fill them up with the eggs. After a while place the asparagus on the Bbq. Cook it directly with the lid down. Sweet potato should take about 10 min. Baked eggs should take from 12 – 15 min. Asparagus about 8 min..
- Towards the end cook the tomato for about 4 – 5 min..
- When sweet potato are soft brush it with red pesto and cook it further for minute from both sides. When eggs are cooked plate it up. Garnish with chopped chives and watercress..
recipe by Fittest Chef @cookpad