Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce. Lemon-infused chicken is topped with a creamy mushroom sauce creating a quick and easy weeknight meal. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Lemon Chicken with Mushroom Sauce. Delicious lemon chicken smothered in creamy mushroom sauce.
Note: You'll end up with a flavorful sauce along with your chicken and veggies here, so can optionally serve everything over cauliflower rice to keep the meal low carb — or over regular rice, if you're not counting your carbs. Watch how to make an impressive baked chicken dish with lemon and a creamy fresh mushroom sauce. When ready to cook, remove chicken from marinade. You can make Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce
- You need 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon (cut thinly to round slices).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (enough taste).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mushroom sauce.
- It’s 120 g of Mushroom (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped thymes (the dry one is fine too).
- You need 1 cup of water with 1 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of flour (diluted with water).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of butter.
Allow sauce to reduce, adjusting with a little more broth to make a creamy sauce. Add fresh parsley at the last minute. Spoon the sauce over the baked chicken breasts. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner!
Baked lemon chicken with mushrooms sauce step by step
- Seasons chicken with enough salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil and massage chicken thoroughly. Places lemon slices on top of chicken breast..
- Preheat oven to 180°C lined baking tray with baking paper or foil and placed chicken on the tray, top it up with some lemon slices. Baked for 35-40 mins, or until chicken is fully cook..
- While waiting for the chicken to cooked, prepare your mushroom sauce..
- Heat butter on a frying pan, add in garlic saute until garlic is aromatic, then add in mushroom and thymes saute until mushroom looks wet..
- Add in chicken stock and water and stir well. Taste the mushroom sauce and adjust to your liking (add salt and pepper as needed)..
- Thicken the mushroom sauce by pouring flour diluted with water, stir until mushroom sauce is thicken and turned off the heat..
- Take chicken out from the oven (onced chicken is cooked). Pour the mushroom sauce on top. Serve with some steam green veggies and mash potatoes. YUM! In case you were wondering, I cut some part of my chicken breast as it was a huge piece of breast..
Plenty of juices baked out of the chicken for use as sauce. Served with rice and cucumber/tomato salad. It looks impressive, but this mouthwatering chicken and mushroom sauce comes together in no time. This easy skillet chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken breasts, mushrooms Lemon pairs very well with chicken, as you can see in recipes such as chicken piccata with lemon and parsley. Remove the chicken from the skillet and arrange it on a serving platter.