Crispy Pumpkin Treats.
You can have Crispy Pumpkin Treats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Pumpkin Treats
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of (10 oz) marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Orange gel food coloring.
- It’s 6 cup of Rice Krispies cereal.
- It’s 12 piece of Tootsie Rolls Midgees.
Crispy Pumpkin Treats step by step
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over low heat until melted.
- Add marshmallows, stirring occasionally until completely melted..
- Add food coloring and stir until the orange is spread throughout..
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Grease a bowl and pour your mixture into it. Coat your hands or food-safe plastic gloves with nonstick cooking spray. Form pumpkin shapes using 2/3 cup of the mixture for each pumpkin. (You can use about half that amount to make them smaller for parties).
- Roll and shape tootsie Rolls to resemble stems. (Half the tootsie roll if you made the pumpkin smaller) add stems to pumpkins. Let stand for 3 hours before serving.