Chocolate chips Cupcakes.
You can make Chocolate chips Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips Cupcakes
- It’s 300 g of Flour (I use gluten free).
- It’s 130 g of Melted butter.
- It’s 220 g of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 4 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon skin (grated).
- Prepare 150 g of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Vainilla extract.
Chocolate chips Cupcakes step by step
- In one bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the dry yeast and the lemon skin. In another bowl, add the butter melted and the 4 eggs one bye one, already beat it ups, after add the greek yogurt and the vainilla extract. Mix everything until you get a very creamy mixture..
- Then, add by tablespoons the flour mixture that we have previously made and with wrapping movements we will integrate it until we get a creamy mass and a little thick at the same time. Add the chocolate chips and let the mass rest for 30 min in the fridge covered with a paper. After the 30 min put the mixture in the molds. Bake it for 20-15 min at 200°C in the oven (previously heat it at 220).
- Let the Cupcakes cool a bit and enjoy them..
recipe by Sara Ekmen @cookpad