Ground Beef and Green Beans.
You can make Ground Beef and Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Green Beans
- It’s 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans whole.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
Ground Beef and Green Beans step by step
- Add beef, beans, onions and salt and heat.
- Let it sauté for 15 minutes covered then add garlic and pepper..
- Cook covered till liquids are absorbed. Serve I hope you enjoy!.