Christmas Cake for Babies.
You can have Christmas Cake for Babies using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Cake for Babies
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Milk (or baby formula).
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Banana.
- It’s of Yogurt.
- Prepare of appropriate quantity Your favorite fruit.
Christmas Cake for Babies instructions
- Prepare it the day before yogurt cream..
- Place a colander in a bowl and line the colander with a paper towel..
- Scoop the desired amount of yogurt onto the paper towel, cover it with plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator..
- The liquid from the yogurt will drain over night and the yogurt will turn into a heavy cream like cream..
- Preheat the steamer. Mash the banana finely with a fork..
- Beat the egg in a bowl and stir in the milk..
- Add the pancake mix to the bowl, add the mashed banana, and mix it together..
- Fill the muffin cups 60-70% full with the batter..
- Place the muffin cups in the prepared steamer. Steam them for 10-15 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer at the center and if it comes out clean, it is done cooking..
- For decoration Put the yogurt cream in a small serving bowl..
- Place the steamed banana bread on the yogurt cream..
- Top the steamed bread with some of the remaining yogurt cream. It will look beautiful if you use a piping bag to decorate the top!.
- Garnish with your favorite fruit and other decorating accessories suitable for the event, such as Christmas or a birthday, for the finishing touch!.
- If you have not introduced regular milk to your child, use baby formula instead. Please do not forget to take off all the decorations before letting your child eat the cake..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad