classic carrot cake.
You can have classic carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of classic carrot cake
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
classic carrot cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- drain pineapple reseveing 2 tbsps of the juice. you may discard the rest or save for another use.
- in a large bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- add eggs, oil, pineapple, carrots and reserved juice blend with a mixer on med speed until combined..
- stir in walnuts.
- transfer to a greased and floured 13×9 baking dish or to 9 inch baking pans bake 35 to 40 minuted.
- cool on wire racks leave in pan 10 minutes the remove if using the round pans.
- I top this cake off with cream cheese frosting and then press more chopped walnut on the top..
- look for my cream cheese frosting recipie!.
recipe by tbessette4 @cookpad