Whole wheat oats and dates cake.
You can have Whole wheat oats and dates cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat oats and dates cake
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of dates purée (or powdered sugar).
- You need of oats flour.
- You need of Chopped dates.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of vanilla essense.
- It’s of vegetable oil or melted butted.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
Whole wheat oats and dates cake instructions
- Soak the dates in warm milk for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line the base of a cake tin with baking paper & grease the sides with butter. In a large bowl, sieve together the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soaked dates, vanilla essence, oil, and milk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well until no lumps are formed. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 30-40 mins or until a toothpick/skewer inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cake to cool. Once the cake is cooled, run a knife through the sides of cake and invert the pan on a plate. Slice the cake and serve with tea or coffee..
recipe by Aish Kaur aggarwal @cookpad