Oven Roasted Potatoes.
You can have Oven Roasted Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Prepare 5 of Medium Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Pouch Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
Oven Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut potatoes into small cubes. No larger than 1/2 inch..
- Coat potatoes in olive oil..
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to potatoes mixture. Mix well..
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes in a 9×9 baking dish. Potatoes should be fork tender when ready..