Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake. Classic Cake Recipes with a Modern Twist. Masterclass: How to Decorate a Layer Cake with Smooth Buttercream Icing Swiss meringue buttercream is silky and pipes beautifully on cakes and cupcakes.
Excellent tutorial. loved the detailed info given. my daughter wanted unicorn themed cupcakes for her birthday. and I have tried and failed with American butter cream a dozen times. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Swiss meringue buttercream and Cake recipes. Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting You can have Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake
- You need of sugar.
- You need of egg white.
- Prepare of pure Vanilla.
- Prepare of salted / unsalted butter room temperature, cut into smal.
- It’s of crisco non vegetable(cut into small cubes).
- Prepare of icing sugar.
Best Buttercream Icing, Italian Buttercream, Cupcake Icing, Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Cupcake Cakes, Chocolate. A light and fluffy Swiss meringue buttercream topping turns these simple moist vanilla cupcakes into a luxuriant dessert fit for kings. not terribly sweet which is nice. I did NOT use the icing recipe here – I used a lemon butter icing. Whether you're making cupcakes or a small cake, let this swiss meringue buttercream be your go-to frosting recipe.
Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake step by step
- Bring a boil water into the pot. Place mixing bowl on top the pot that contains egg white, sugar, vanilla. Whisk constantly until reaching 140 -160 C. Then turn of the heat..
- Beat white egg liquid until cool and stiff. Place ice cube, or something cool from the freezer under the bowl while you beat it. Its the purpose to make faster way to get cool of white egg..
- When egg white cool down and stiff, turn off mechine, and scrap down all the acces..
- Start again mixing with medium speed and beat butter one by one. Continue with crisco. Once butter and crisco done, increase high speed the mechine about 2 mnt..
- Last step, pour icing sugar into the butter. Cover the bowl using kitchen cloth, so it will not spread all over. Start mixing with low speed. After 30 sec continue increace speed around 2 mnt. And ready to decorate..
I'd go with basic buttercream icing that does NOT use butter at all. It uses shortening (I know, using butter creates a more All Reviews for Swiss Meringue Buttercream for Cupcakes. The best frosting recipe to have on hand for all occasions like birthday parties, weddings, baby showers and special events. Add the butter, one piece at a time, and beat until incorporated after each addition. Don't worry if the buttercream appears curdled after all the butter has been Red Hot Velvet Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream.