Oats Dates Bliss Balls.
You can have Oats Dates Bliss Balls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oats Dates Bliss Balls
- It’s of Oats.
- Prepare of Black dates.
- Prepare of Coconut powder.
- Prepare of Milk powder.
- It’s of Poppy seeds.
- It’s of Dark chocolate grated.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Almond and cashewnuts powder.
- Prepare of elaichi powder.
Oats Dates Bliss Balls step by step
- Deseed,clean and soak black dates in water for one hour..
- Make a puree of dates by mashing and heating the dates with the same water in which they were soaked..
- Dry roast oats and grind them to make powder..
- Add this to dates puree.Add milk powder,coconut powder,nuts powder,elaichi per and poppy seeds.Keep the heat low..
- Add in grated dark chocolate.Mix it well. If the mixture is too thick add 2 tbsp of milk. Mix well.Divide the mixture into equal parts and make balls.Roll them in coconut powder..
recipe by Shashi Tewarii @cookpad