0 Point Breakfast Muffins.
You can cook 0 Point Breakfast Muffins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 0 Point Breakfast Muffins
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare Half of Courgette.
- You need 8 of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Fat Free Cottage Cheese.
- It’s 6 Slices of Cooked Ham.
0 Point Breakfast Muffins instructions
- Chop all ingredients into bite size pieces. Add the spices and seasonings to your taste. Beat your eggs and combine with veg and ham mixture..
- Using either a 12 small or 6 large muffin tin lightly spray with low cal oil and fill half full. Add a Tbsp of the cottage cheese to each then fill with more mixture on top..
- Put in oven on a moderate heat and take out once egg has set. Enjoy hot or cold!.
recipe by Amy @cookpad