Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes.
You can make Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes
- Prepare of self-raising flour.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- Prepare of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of (scant 2 cups) soya or rice milk.
- It’s of light rapeseed or other flavourless oil.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of almond extract or flavouring (optional).
- You need of (about 60) whole blueberries.
Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line your muffin trays with cases..
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, ground almonds, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and caster sugar..
- Add the milk, oil, vanilla and almond extracts and, using a metal spoon, quickly mix everything together for about 10 seconds until the ingredients are just combined. Don’t mix the batter too much, it should still be a bit lumpy..
- Spoon the batter evenly into your muffin cases and drop the same amount of blueberries on to each muffin (about 5 for each very large muffin or 3 for each medium-sized one). The blueberries will sink into the batter when baking..
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes. Cool in the muffin trays on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer the muffins in their cases to the rack to cool completely..
recipe by nfstorey @cookpad