Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan).
You can cook Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan)
- You need of Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix.
- Prepare of Pineapple Slices.
- Prepare of Applesauce.
- Prepare of Maraschino Cherries.
- You need of Sugar; brown is preferred, granulated white sugar is okay too..
Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare your cupcake pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or by spraying it lightly with nonstick cooking spray..
- Empty cake mix into a mixing bowl. Open pineapple and pour the juice into the cake mix, leaving the pineapple slices in the can. Stir in applesauce and mix well. DO NOT FOLLOW THE RECIPE ON THE CAKE BOX!.
- Pour the mixture into your cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes. They will not be done, so don't fret! While they are baking, cut your pineapple slices in halves..
- Remove your cupcakes from the oven and gently press half of a pineapple slice onto each cupcake, as well as a maraschino cherry. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (or a pinch) of sugar on top of each cupcake, and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown..
recipe by SuperModelMommy @cookpad