Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries.
You can have Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- You need 3 of sweet potatoes cut into fries (Japanese sweet potatoes work best but normal are fine).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of truffle oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time.
- Place potatoes on tray and bake until golden brown and crispy (about 20-30 min).
- Place potatoes in large bowl and drizzle truffle oil, grated cheese and additional salt and pepper (if needed).
- Note: balsamic glaze and garlic aioli serve as great dipping sauces. Ketchup is not ideal :).