Easy! Sole Meunière with Refreshing Lemon Sauce.
You can cook Easy! Sole Meunière with Refreshing Lemon Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy! Sole Meunière with Refreshing Lemon Sauce
- You need of filets Sole.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Cake flour.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of ※ Lemon juice.
- It’s of ※ Butter.
- You need of Side vegetables (I used baby leaf lettuce).
Easy! Sole Meunière with Refreshing Lemon Sauce instructions
- Wash the sole and dry off the excess moisture. Season both sides with salt and pepper and then coat generously in flour..
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil and butter. Once the butter has melted, pan-fry Step 1, skin side down on medium heat. When the edges have browned, flip over..
- Once both sides have crisply browned, arrange on a plate..
- Without washing the frying pan, add the ※ butter. When the butter has melted, add the ※ lemon juice and bring it to a boil. Pour over the sole..
- If you use a lot of sauce, the refreshing taste will remain until the very last bite..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad