Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups. They were my movie-theater snack of choice, my favorite lunchbox addition, and every year on Halloween when my sister and I would get back from. Reese's are hands down one of my favorite candies of all time. This recipe is so easy to whip up, and can be made with your own homemade vegan coconut oil chocolate or your favourite melted dark chocolate bar.
A perfection in a cup form. Also, if you're looking for more veganized candy recipes, be sure to check out these Healthy Snickers Bars and these Homemade Almond Joy Bars! See what all the fuss is about. 😉. You can make Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- You need 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- You need 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- You need 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
They are Gluten Free and Vegan. Your family and friends will be queuing up to taste them! Something you'll enjoy just as much. Flatten them and set them on your chilled chocolate cups.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups instructions
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
recipe by Nadzgunz @cookpad
You get to use your good quality chocolate and all natural ingredients! Pear Strudel With Pistachio Pesto [Vegan]. They are naturally gluten free and are also dairy free and vegan.