Stewed Cabbage and Pork Mille-Feuille.
You can have Stewed Cabbage and Pork Mille-Feuille using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Stewed Cabbage and Pork Mille-Feuille
- You need 1 of whole head Cabbage.
- You need 300 grams of Pork cut into strips.
- It’s 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 200 ml of ●Water.
- Prepare 1 of ●Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of ●Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Curry powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Stewed Cabbage and Pork Mille-Feuille step by step
- Peel off the cabbage leaves from the head, cut in half, and remove the stem..
- Spread the cabbage out in the pot, and lightly sprinkle in the cake flour with a tea strainer..
- Spread out the pork, and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Rip up 1 slice of cheese into approximate sizes, and place on top. Sprinkle cake flour over everything with a tea strainer..
- Repeat Steps 2-4 three times, and cover it with cabbage for the last step..
- Add in the • ingredients and turn it on to a medium heat. Reduce to a low heat after bringing to a boil, and boil for 30 minutes while occasionally pressing down on it with a wooden spatula..
- Cut it into fourths with a knife, and scoop it up with a ladle to keep it from falling apart. Sprinkle with parsley, and it is done..