You can make Cinnamon Cake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Cake
- You need of topping.
- It’s of 3/4 cup sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of batter.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Cinnamon Cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- In a small bowl combine topping ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl with a whisk combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter and sugar at medium speed until fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beating until light and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with greek yogurt and vanilla to the creamed mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Spread half the batter in a tube pan, sppon 3/4 of the topping over batter. cover with remaining topping.
- Bake for approximately 60 – 65 minutes. if it is not yet done nd its becoming too brown cover with foil until baked.
recipe by Daphne @cookpad