Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan.
You can cook Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan
- You need 1 Cup of Milk Non Dairy (Coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vinegar.
- It’s 1.25 Cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 Teaspoon of Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Red food colour.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Line cupcake pans with paper liners..
- Mix milk and vinegar and allow it to curdle..
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt..
- Once milk curdles add food colour and vanilla extract. Mix the dry and wet ingredients till there are no lumps. DONT beat or overmix it..
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe.I used cream cheese frosting as it goes well with the Red Velvets :-).
recipe by Lejna Ramachandran @cookpad