TL's homemade fondant. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Fondant? Experience the world of cake decorating like never before with Cake Central Magazine! SUBSCRIBE NOW When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue.
Anyway, I know TLS can be very expensive, especially here in SG. So, I found some ways to. Enjoy 🙂 This is not really a tutorial, it's just how I do things. You can make TL's homemade fondant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's homemade fondant
- It’s of mini marshallows.
- Prepare of white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, finely chopped.
- It’s of butter , cut up.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of clear vanilla.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of paste food coloring if wanted.
Here's everything I used: TLS (Translucent Liquid Sculpey) Large stylus/dotting tool Small. See more ideas about Soap molds, Soap, Molding. Make sure you don't cover the eyepin with the frosting. For a fondant-like cover, roll a think piece of clay, press the cake so it sticks (you can use some TLS for good measure) and cut on both sides of the slice; pick it up, fold the clay to cover the side of the cake and cut again.
TL's homemade fondant instructions
- In microwave safe bowl combine marshmallows, white chocolate , butter and milk. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for one minute. Stir the mixture until smooth. If needed, microwave again until melted..
- Stir in vanilla and 1 and a half cup powered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Sprinkle work surface with half cup powered sugar. Pour mixture onto the powered sugar and begin to knead. Sprinkle with powered sugar and work until no longer sticky..
- If desired add color and knead it thru..
Making Polymer Clay Frosting & Icing My only existing tutorial on how I make polymer clay frosting and icing is three years old, so I felt like an updated version was needed. Nothing has changed in the way I make frosting, but I thought that from a viewer's point of view, an HD version would be more enjoyable. Watch Full Episodes, Get Behind the Scenes, Meet the Cast, and much more. Stream DC Cupcakes FREE with Your TV Subscription! See more ideas about Fondant tutorial, Halloween cakes, Fondant.