Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes. Lemon-Yogurt Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Moist & Fluffy Lemon Cupcakes made with Healthy Greek Yogurt, topped with a Tangy Cream Cheese Frosting. These Little Treats are so Cheerful and Bright, they're a Perfect Spring Dessert!
As I was placing these little marshmallow peeps on top of my Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes with Lemon Yogurt Glaze. Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes recipe: A lower calorie version of your favorite lemon cake. Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl. You can have Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes
- Prepare of White caster sugar.
- It’s of Unsalted butter – room temperature.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Lemon yogurt.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of Plain Flour.
- It’s of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of Fine salt.
These cupcakes are extra moist and fruity thanks to Betty Crocker lemon cake mix and raspberry yogurt. These lemony cheesecake cups are made with Greek yogurt topped with fresh berries. Something about lemon says summer to me, perhaps it's the color? These easy lemon cupcakes are moist, fluffy, zingy and topped with an incredible lemon These are one of my favorite cupcake recipes, I love the fluffy, moist crumb with that lemony frosting.
Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes step by step
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C / gas mark 4.
- Cream together butter and sugar until very pale in colour.
- Add the egg and incorporate well.
- Add the first half of the flour, then the yogurt, lemon juice, salt and then the rest of the flour and the baking powder..
- Mix well until cohesive.
- Use a ice cream scoop to drop level scoops in to a muffin tin lined with paper cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
For the perfect tea cake, bake Ina Garten's Lemon Yogurt Cake recipe, finished with a sweet lemon glaze, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream. Light and moist lemon cupcakes topped with an easy raspberry buttercream frosting. Light lemon cupcakes piled high with creamy pink vanilla frosting. These lightened Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Vanilla Yogurt Frosting taste like warm summer days.