Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. Chocolate cupcakes with silky chocolate ganache and the BEST chocolate buttercream frosting. This is the best chocolate cupcake recipe! After the cupcakes have cooled completely, I spoon the chocolate ganache on top.
Whipped, Poured and Spread Frosting by My Cupcake Addiction. Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or chopped chocolate. Consider a basic buttercream frosting or a In Morocco, these vanilla and chocolate chip cupcakes can occasionally appear on an iftar evening table when breaking the fast during Ramadan. You can have Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- It’s of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Prepare of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s of white sprinkles.
These chocolate cupcakes, are the moistest cupcakes you will ever taste. They are easy to make and I love to top these with ganache rose. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside. Put the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat on.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
Frost with chocolate chip frosting, and serve immediately. Cupcakes were delicious, wouldn't change a thing. Chocolate Ganache Frosting is an indulgent way to top your favorite cake or cupcakes! Once softened, whisk till smooth and allow to cool. For the ganache; put the chocolate chips in a small bowl with the bourbon.