Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Bread flour.
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Egg yolks.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s of Fine salt & pepper.
- It’s of Glue.
- Prepare of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Sage leaves.
- Prepare of Garlic chives.
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of Dill.
Spinach & Riccota Cheese Ravioli with Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- Making pasta takes time. Measure and prepare the filling & sauce ingredients and put them back in the refrigerator. As for spinach: boil, drain & squeeze out the water well. Then cut into bite size pieces in advance..
- Mix "bread flour, cake flour & salt" and then add "water, egg yolks & olive oil" and mix well..
- Knead the pasta mixture well and then spread it. Approximately 1 mm – 1.5 mm thin. The mixture is a bit hard, so this might be the toughest step..
- Cut the pasta with a cookie cutter. Need to put the filling in it later, so "not to small" cookie cutter will be suitable..
- Mix spinach and ricotta cheese. Then season it with nutmeg powder, fine salt & pepper..
- Place the filling on the pasta and then top it with another piece of pasta, which needs to be pasted with egg yolk as "glue". If the edge is not sealed, the filling may come out while boiling….
- I used a MN cookie cutter I got in MN! It was the perfect size! Leftovers can be kept in the freezer for a wile..
- Boil ravioli with plenty of water. It's done boiling when they come to the surface..
- Melt the butter in the pan, put in sage leaves, minced garlic chives & dill. Then stir-fry gently to get a good herb aroma..
- Stop the heat, add lemon juice and mix gently. Mix ravioli with this lemon butter sauce. Place ravioli on the plate and put some dill on top for a nice presentation!.
- My recipe was introduced as "Recipe of the Day"..
recipe by n_u @cookpad