cheesy baked omelet. Get this egg dish for six in the oven far faster than making individual omelets one at a time on the stove. Learn how to make an omelet. Now you can make a fancy, folded omelet at home!
Cheesy Bacon & Chives Omelet Cups Recipe. Enter a delicious breakfast recipe featuring cheesy bacon and chive omelets baked in a muffin tin. Protein-packed omelet muffins, or baked mini omelets, are a perfect breakfast for busy mornings. You can make cheesy baked omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cheesy baked omelet
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 packages of bacon (crisped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 2 slice of deli ham, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of red potato diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk or cream.
Once they're baked, you can keep these tasty omelet muffins in your fridge or freezer for future meals. This easy, cheesy omelet bake can be on the table in less than an hour, and can feed a crowd. The chef at the omelet station had all his ingredients prepped and quickly whipped up hundreds of omelets each morning to. Omelet With Fried Sage and GruyereIngridStevens.
cheesy baked omelet step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- sautee the red potatoes,onions,and ham with butter (or olive oil) until potatoes are golden brown and onions are tender. season with salt and pepper..
- scramble the eggs with a splash of milk or cream.
- place the potato mixture in a small pot or ramekin that is oven safe and pour eggs over it.
- sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven about 1/2 he or until cooked through.
- crisp Bacon on the stove while eggs are in the oven..
- crumble the Bacon and sprinkle over top and enjoy!!.
recipe by ericababi @cookpad
Evidently I'm on a French-kick this week. I have been on a serious omelet kick lately. I love omelets, especially when they are baked to fluffy perfection and stuffed with cheese and sauteed yumminess. Learn how to cook an omelet with these simple steps from Incredible Egg. You won't think making an omelet is hard once you've mastered these easy tips and tricks for the perfect omelet.