Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. I loved Aloo Baingan (or Aubergine and Potato) curry when I was growing up. It is not the most attractive curry, but the mushiness of the aubergines with. Mashed aubergine with potato is often served as a side dish along with a few other condiments.
Seasoned potatoes and aubergine are layered with a tangy tomato sauce and baked lovely. Aubergine & potato gratin recipe at Waitrose.com. Add the potatoes to the aubergine. You can have Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- It’s of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Prepare of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Prepare of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Prepare of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of TEMPERING the lentils.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- It’s of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
South-east Asian cuisine is a great source of vegan-friendly cooking, and this gently spicy Thai curry is a case in point. Add the aubergines and potatoes (if some are. Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. Add the chopped potato, aubergine, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe instructions
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Put the lamb mixture in a large ovenproof dish. Cover with layers of potato and aubergine slices, then pour. This Potato eggplant aloo baingan subji recipe is a easy and fast vegetable side dish. Eggplant is also known as aubergine, brinjal. To serve, place the Roasted Aubergine, Tomato and Potato Crush in the centre of each plate and put the fish on top, then drizzle the kachumber around the plate.